Pages

Your Ad Here

Monday, January 2, 2012

The Best Things in Life are NOT Free

The best things in life are my dreams. I want Financial Freedom and Success so I can live the lifestyle that I desire, to be able to help my family and help a lot of people in need through God’s blessings in my life. But when I start to make it happen I realized that there is always a price to pay before I reach my dreams.

Last 2008, after my 5 year career as a Call Center agent with a lot of financial responsibilities and making ends meet I decided to learn about business expansion thinking that I can expand our family business to increase my source of income. I then attended several training, seminars, expos and bought books to learn about money management, business and investing and it all cost me money.


But being in the Core Team I realized that the price I need to pay is not just money but the journey that I have to go through for me to reap the results that I want in my life. I think part of the journey is the time and effort that I invested in CA2020’s Life Entrepreneurship Program to learn about Business and Leadership. But aside from the knowledge and mentoring, it is the process of reconditioning, change, self transformation and discipline that made sense to me that I believe will help me to become the right person to achieve my dreams.


I learned that it is not just the money that is important but the person who will do and run the business if he is ready (Physically, mentally, psychologically, and emotionally) or not. It is the journey and growth that everyone should focus on before going into business.

I invite you to start investing in yourself. Your biggest investment is yourself. Make time and effort to increase your Financial knowledge so you can have a better life. Join the Life Entrepreneurship Program and grow with us in our journey to Financial Freedom.


Our community events like Cashflow Game and Wealth Course will give you a good start. Please contact the person who invited you to reserve your seat.


"The dream is free but the journey you have to pay for. A person with work ethic is willing to pay the price today so they can reap and realize the dream tomorrow." – John Maxwell


CORE TEAM JELLY LAMPA

To attend Community's Events CLICK HERE

“A missed opportunity is only temporary, while a decision lasts forever”


To Join the Create Abundance CORE TEAM CLICK HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here